Saturday 25 July 2015

Blueberry Zucchini Bread

I tried making chocolate bread last week using bread maker machine and it did not turn out well.

Then, I did it again...Another dumb thing. I accidentally threw away my bread maker pin (the pin that mix the dough).. :~(

Well.. though that's the end for my bread maker machine, but not my bread making journey. I can still continue baking bread using my trusty oven. Just that i would need to buy some more loaf tins.

Here's a very unique and tasty bread i baked this weekend, the blueberry zucchini bread. It turns out to be super moist and was not too sweet. Just nice for all those health conscious foodies. Best thing is my food taster, JS (my hub), loves it too! 

yay! :)


































Blueberry Zucchini Bread
Makes 2 bread loaves

Ingredients:


3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups white sugar
2  cups shredded zucchini
3 cups plain flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cinnamon powder
2 boxes fresh blueberries

1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Lightly grease loaf pans.

2. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared loaf pans.

3. Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment